Cooking Delights

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Muffin Tin Popovers



Back to "normal" eating this morning. These are the muffin tin popovers from The Vegetarian Family Cookbook. My daughter was practically crying because I wouldn't make her an egg "hamburger," but even my little picky eater enjoyed this variation on eggs/muffins. I thought they were quite tastey. The texture reminded me of Yorkshire pudding. They are basically made with soy milk, eggs, and whole wheat flour. Quite a yummy, nutritious and satisfying weekend breakfast!



2 Comments:

  • At Monday, 01 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    texture of yorkshire pudding...wow...I wanna try this. I've never had anything vegan with that kind of texture.

    Interesting clense. I can imagine that with all the hard painting work, it would have been tough to finish day 3 while on the clense. You made it a long way though!

     
  • At Monday, 01 January, 2007, Blogger Julie said…

    The popovers sound good--I just got that book, too! What are your fav recipes?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home