Cooking Delights

Monday, February 04, 2008

Where to start?

I didn't even know if blogger was going to let me in, I haven't been here in so long. This is my busiest time of year as a lifestyle coach, yoga and pilates instructor, and blogging has definitely fallen by the wayside! I'm still cooking and eating healthy. Here's a look at what I have been cooking and eat.


Check out this healthy dinner! I don't even remember what it is! Looks like a burrito with fresh salsa on top. Notice the nice big healthy green leafy salad, "Eat to Live" style.



Look at this beautiful tea my friend Carolyn gave me for Christmas. They came in a gorgeous silk bags. My favourite was something rainforest... actually they were all good, and gone pretty quick too!



The last thing from December was this nifty chili recipe, with a built-in corn bread recipe. It didn't turn out quite right, but the chili was awesome. We ate a lot of chili in December, it went with our terrible colds!


I'm getting ready for my Thai vegetarian cooking class on March 1, 2008. I have most of the menu settled, but I am still looking for a green curry recipe. If anybody has a favourite, feel free to send it along!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home