Cooking Delights

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Back on track!

The last few weeks have been busy, busy. Top that off with a nasty flu that lasted a week and you get no blog entries. I got a new camera last week, so I am adjusting to that as well. First, you will have to be exposed to some shiny pictures. I only learned how to turn off the flash last night.



First up, a healthy salad. This salad has hemp seed nuts for protein and pumpkin seeds for iron. This salad is topped with Dreena's garlicy tahini dressing from Vive le Vegan. I love this dressing. It is my absolute favourite.



Next up is a new chili recipe from Dreena's Eat Drink and Be Vegan. This recipe has cocoa, coconut, and coconut milk in it! Let me tell you this is one rich chili!



Finally, yesterday I made the chickun pizzza from Dreena's Eat Drink and Be Vegan. What took me so long? I loved this pizza. It is so delicious and you don't even miss the cheese! I served it with a fresh salad of leafy greens topped with cilantro and bean srpouts! Crispy and yummy!

6 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 20 December, 2007, Blogger Judy said…

    I have been meaning to try both of those recipes from EDBV, especially the pizza one. I am skeptical of pizza sans cheese, but I'm willing to try!

     
  • At Saturday, 19 January, 2008, Blogger Kathryn and Ari said…

    Great blog! I can't wait to try out some of these new-to-me cookbooks!

     
  • At Sunday, 17 May, 2009, Anonymous vincent said…

    Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

     
  • At Thursday, 20 August, 2009, Blogger rocky said…

    Not only will you be able to make sure that the foods you are eating are well balanced, you will also be able to eat delicious foods.
    There are a lot of healthy recipes which are fit for the diet that you are following. If you are a vegetarian, you can keep recipes on vegetable dishes or vegetable salads. If you are into seafoods, you have a lot of options to choose from. More Information:
    http://www.manipalcureandcare.com/doctors/kasturisen.aspx

     
  • At Thursday, 01 April, 2010, Anonymous Levinson Axelrod said…

    Nice meal. Thanks for all of the ideas.

     
  • At Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, Blogger Dating site said…

    This is very good site and provide very good information. I
    really want to visit this site again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home