Cooking Delights

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving - Canada


For Thanksgiving this year I made Walnut, White Bean & Spinach Phyllo Rolls from Dreena's new cook book, Eat Drink and Be Vegan. I folded the phyllo into triangles and served it as appetizers to my family. Then the vegans in the family ate the rolls with cranberry sauce for their main dish. It was yummy and received rave reviews. I also made the chocolate pumpkin pie. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of it, but here is Dreena's picture here.

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Blogger Judy said…

    I love how everyone is trying recipes from Dreena's new book. I will add this one to my ever-growing list!

     
  • At Friday, 12 October, 2007, Blogger Megan the Vegan said…

    Hi! I think this is the first time I've seen a photo of you or your daughter. You're both so cute!!! She must take after you with that blond hair.

    Wasn't that chocolate pumpkin pie heaven? I had it too...man oh man.

    So many people love Cafe 668. I've tried them twice and been disappointed, but I really must be missing something, cause your food looks great. Well....gotta go back and try it again.

     
  • At Friday, 12 October, 2007, Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said…

    Cute photo below! Canadians got the jump on EDBV, and I can't wait for it to make it's way south. Your mango bundles looks soooo yummy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home