Cooking Delights

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My newest cookbook


No, my copy of Eat Drink and Be Vegan has not yet arrived, sigh. Amazon.ca is still giving me a projected delivery date of December 5th on my pre-order!

However, I did treat myself to this cook book by Robin Robertson, author of Vegan Planet. I do like the recipes out of Vegan Planet, however I find them a bit time consuming. Quick Fix Vegetarian on the other hand has loads of great recipes for very simple suppers. The recipes are what he calls pure vegetarian - meaning vegan, no dairy or animal products of any sort on the ingredient list. So far I have made a couple of recipes from the book and I am really impressed. Another exciting feature of this book are some quick fix appetizers and desserts! Gotta love that! Watch for some upcoming posts of recipes from this cook book.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home