Cooking Delights

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yoga Retreat Food

I'm embarrased that it has been a month since my last post. June was a busy month with my yoga and pilates classes, telecourses, and of course the yoga retreat.


The food at the yoga retreat was absolutely fantastic. Nicola is a first rate chef. She created the most nourishing and nutritious food imaginable for our reatreat. The first night there we enjoyed a delicious Moroccon Coconut Curry pictured below. I think it was my most favourite meal of the weekend. The curry was served over a bed of black rice and with a fresh green salad.



Of course, I picked up Nicola's cook book. I am looking forward to cooking some delicious meals from it this week. So, I will keep you posted.


One other quick victory for me. I believe I have been "cheese-free" for almost 20 days now!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home