Cooking Delights

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sushi Take II



My next vegetarian cooking class is fast approaching so I am testing lots of sushi recipes. Pictured above is a sushi recipe with asparagus and red pepper in it. The rolls themselves are lined with a special sauce. These were fantastically yummy. I also made some cucumber rolls that you can see on that plate.

I was happy to receive my Vegetarian Sushi cook book in the mail from amazon last week. It contains lots of helpful tips and interesting recipes.



Finally I tried my hand at some hand rolls. I had a hard time making some picture perfect cylander shapes, but these avacado hand rolls were to die for! YUMMY! Here are the best step by step direction on making sushi hand rolls that I could find.


This vegetarian cooking class is going to be so much fun I can hardly wait!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home