Cooking Delights

Monday, August 21, 2006

Pho Hung



Saturday my daughter, husband and I decided to head into Toronto for dinner. Destination Pho Hung. We had a great time at one of our old favourites. I ordered the tofu vermicelli bowl with an avacado shake. Yummy!



Blogger is finally working for me again! I have a whole back log of entries I am dying to get up here! I don't know what was going on for me before, every time I would try to upload an image safari would quit on me. Anyway, I sure am glad it is working again!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    The tofu vermicelli looks splendid. I would totally order that as well!!

    An avocado shake?! What's in it? (I mean besides avocado, of course!!)

    Glad Blogger's behaving itself. I'd hate to have to start shouting at it...

     
  • At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Blogger Dr. Melissa West said…

    hi kleo! I *love* the tofu vermicelli, you can't see it but there are all sorts of shredded lettuce and sprouts under the noodles, so you mix it all up and YUM!

    To be honest I have no idea what is in that avocado shake! I will try to hover by the blender next time I order one! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home