Cooking Delights

Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer Favourites



Today for lunch I grilled eggplant and red pepper on the BBQ and placed it on a crusty bun with some goats cheese (sorry vegan friends). We love this in the summer.



One of my yoga students gave me some rhubarb on Tuesday so I made it into a strawberry rhubarb pie today. This is kind of scary because I am the only one in my house that likes rhubarb! It is delicious to me!

Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday so watch out for cake and goodies!

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm.I'm so hungry I could eat both your pictures. Have fun cooking the birthday treats!

     
  • At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Dr. Melissa West said…

    MMMMMmmmmm yes, very good... but not a good idea to eat half a pie by yourself. In my humble experience it gives you a tummy ache (no matter how good the pie is!)

     
  • At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger Carrieā„¢ said…

    My mom would so love that pie. I'm not much of a rhubarb fan, but she is. Your "burger" looks and sounds scrumptious. I see Sun Chips. I noticed them before in another one of your posts. Those things rock! Too many of those will give you a tummy ache too. Not that I would know. ;o)

     
  • At Friday, 09 June, 2006, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    Happy Hubby Bday!

    The food looks scrumptious!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home