Cooking Delights

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mmmmmore Mmmmufins



These are also from Vive le Vegan. They are the orange poppy seed muffins... I made them into lemon poppy seed muffins because I don't have any oranges right now. They were delicious. These muffins were also very filling - again due to the ground oats I suspect. They were terrific for breakfast this morning. I made them in my gigantic muffin tins in honour of the fact that Dreena's daughter calls them mommy cakes... I thought they looked more like cakes this way. There is jam in the background, but these muffins didn't need jam. They were perfect on their own.

6 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Blogger Carrieā„¢ said…

    Another winning muffin recipe from Dreena. I should try this one too. Thanks for posting about it.

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Blogger KleoPatra said…

    Aw, mommy cakes. That is SWEET in more ways than one!

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I keep reading more and more dreena recipes that sound amazing. When will I find the time!!!

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I keep reading more and more dreena recipes that sound amazing. When will I find the time!!!

     
  • At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Blogger Dr. Melissa West said…

    Carrie, yes this one was definitely good!

    kleopatra - Mommy cakes, wouldn't that be a cute pet name? My daughter loves to call me "mama" it is her sugar me up name.

    I know what you mean Megan... Maybe we should have a race and see who can cook the whole cook book first! A good goal would be by the time the next cook book comes out! LOL!

     
  • At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said…

    your herb garden looks beautiful! and so do these muffins ~ i haven't tried this recipe yet, but will put it on the list after your post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home