Cooking Delights

Friday, August 10, 2007

My latest obsession


Have any of you tried any of the sabra hummus available on the market now? I am totally addicted! I can't get enough of this stuff. My favourite is the roasted red pepper hummus, but I've also tried the spicy hummus and it is good too. I know it seems crazy to buy hummus when it is so easy to make, but this stuff is worth the extra pennies. We love it with the fresh artisan breads and baby carrots. We get it at Sobeys in case you are wondering where to find it. I honestly think I could live on this stuff. I always have at least two containers in my fridge now.

So if you wonder what I have been cooking lately, the answer is not much. On those days when it is just too hot to do anything in the kitchen I am sitting on my back deck with a container of sabra hummus and artisan bread and I'm done.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home